Saturday, May 9, 2009

Ups.

Miko hair show in South City Plaza.

I didnt get their names,
it was totally chaos at he backstage!!
Model's with strong smokey look.
Thank god i didnt dirty the whole make up!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make up exam.
I PASSED!!
Creative make up.
eeeekkk... X]

iLike!!


Some flower pastels representing spring.



Bridal make up.

Honestly, iLike it very much,


she looks so fresh and clean and Flawless!!


I must must thank my bro's gf,
she made the bridal costume all by herself.
The costume that i made was a piece of ****.
Ya'll wont want to see what i made!! grrRr..
At last,
im very very happy bout the results
and im now continueing my course to Pro Beauty.
Exam coming soon at the end of May,
pls wish me loads of lucks. Finger crossed.
Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment